This post is an assignment from my therapist. She asked me to take a few moments to sit and think about what I want. The ask is lofty. I want so much. But I’ll attempt a bullet point the things that matter the most.
- I want to feel comfortable in my own skin
- I want a partner that feels that I am the greatest prize in their lives
- I want to feel loved, nay, worshiped, but only because I deserve it.
- I want a big house where I don’t have to smell anyone else’s cooking or hear anyone else’s toilet flush or feel that anyone else has too much insight into what I’m doing in my house.
- I want my daughter to feel safe and loved and protected
- I want a job that makes me happy to wake up in the morning and makes me feel like I can’t get to my desk fast enough to initiate changes and progress and excitement
- I want to feel like I would wish to live a longer life
- I don’t want to care about the thoughts and opinions of others
- I want to be inspired by something that makes me change the way I look at life the way I see people be inspired by a marathon or a purpose
- I do not want high school or working at WBLS to be the heights of my life; there must be more. there has to be a bigger purpose for my existence
- I want to be healthier; more in shape physically, spiritually and mentally; more in touch with the universe and the frequencies that would move me forward
- I want to be happy. The kind of happy that people can see in my eyes whether I’m smiling or not
- I want my daughter to feel cared for; I want her to want for nothing. I want all her dreams fulfilled and her wildest fantasies to feel within her reach at all times.
I can’t think of anything else I would want. Right now any combination of two of those things would drastically enhance my life and how I feel about existing in this plane. I’ll revisit when I have more to say.